Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth a33

(Topic created on: 17-01-2023 05:17 AM)
Members_AVoA99k
First Poster
Options

My Bluetooth is not connecting my car or other devices I have been on to customer support for the last 6 weeks they have tried everything even factory reset and still won't say its a fault with my phone what else can I do 🤔 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you ran the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members app.

Also try Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Finally can you take the phone to a Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store for them to assess the phone.

If you don't have one local then you'll be able to arrange tonsend the phone to Samsung. Take time and dated stamped pictures of the phone with one of it turned On to show the aesthetics of the phone before sending it to Samsung.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Christinew60
First Poster
Options
I recently bought A33 and have exactly the same problem with syncing to the car. I've tried restarting phone and all of the other tips. I might eventually get it connected one day then the next day when I get into car it won't connect and I have to go through the whole process again. I previously had a Samsung A20e and that would connect to the car every day without any problems. There must be a dault with this phone!
0 Likes