Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloody Bixby

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 09:14 PM)
Adrian_J
First Poster
Options
Can someone please help me turn Bixby off. I don't want it so why force it on me. Its an invasion of my rights.
I can't even restart my phone as it uses the power button to start up.
If I can't disable it I'm going back to Sony.
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Gizmokaka
Apprentice
Options
search adb no root bloat wear removal.

you will have to enable development mode and then use and then this method just uninstall them from the profile but not the phone. this save rooting and wrecking your warranty.

https://darpan.blog/code/guide-remove-bixby-bloatware-from-samsung-galaxy-phones/
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
There are settings to change the power button to give options to restart or turn off instead of bixby.
what phone do you have?
0 Likes
Evilc
Apprentice
Options
tap and hold home screen . when the screen reduces swipe all the way to the right till you see bixby screen then turn it off from the toggle in the top right of the screen . hope this helps.
Adrian_J
First Poster
Options
A71
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm Scottish and I try my hardest to be eloquent when speaking into voice recognition devices, I've got an incredibly weak accent too. But my bro Google always gets me because Google probably knows more about me than I know about myself. Bixby however just makes up stuff and I'm sitting there repeating things in different accents until I just start being rude to a machine voice who still doesn't understand I'm being rude.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
so happy they made it simple with the updates and devices, the assistant switch is incredibly easy now!

if the above posts didn't help you out you need more info please let us know!
0 Likes
Adrian_J
First Poster
Options
installed but Tried to open several times without success. no i can't uninstall it.
0 Likes
Adrian_J
First Poster
Options
tell me more please?
0 Likes