Battery

(Topic created on: 10-12-2022 05:53 PM)
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Lasted 10 am to 3 pm .
Omgg 
More charge more costs ...
This phones used mor power this year than my pc ....
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
How long have you had the device for?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@zimma71  Which device do you have? Are you using any optimisation techniques , ie. for instance do you use a Power Saving Mode for any periods, do you have any apps in  sleep Mode?   Generally recommended for apps which are not used a great deal.  It is best  to turn off connections such as Wifi,Bluetooth and GPS when they are not required.  

some other ideas also in this article,  though may not wish to utilise all of them for the best experience  Personally I am not a fan of Dark Mode during the day.  https://www.androidpolice.com/how-to-extend-your-samsung-phones-battery-life/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@zimma71 

Can you charge the phone to 💯 % again and use it as normal until your battery reaches around 15% and then go into Device Care and Battery section and screenshot that page with also using the scroll capture option to show all apps and include your top status bar on thenphobe and add that screenshot here so we can see what's going on.

Also check that your battery optimisation settings are what they should be.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
A32 5g i tried everything .
My selfi low quality is 100 times better than the 48 mp on the back .. its just 1 of 100 things thats been destroyed by updates .
Video is full of noise black colours look like flashing leds 🤣
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
This phone i couldnt even sell its so low budget wish id bought a tlc now
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Not really ive had enough , one week a month the phone may last all day , I am even putting off installing updates now because I can't be without a phone and it's definitely the updates because as soon as you update it it all starts all over again if you don't update it the battery is perfect I can't even reset the phone to the day I bought it because they've ordered the software inside the phone I'm left with a battery that ain't no good a camera that Don't Work Terrible call quality the screen is so sensitive if the wind blows it selects an option or start typing on the keyboard there's no point recording video because the quality is so terrible it's just ridiculous I turned off everything and turned it on and moved it around and I've had the phone for years and every month it gets worse and worse and worse it reminds me of Windows mobile Samsung are doing exactly the same thing destroyed the windows company with their constant updates that never work or they work but then destroy something else and then I've got engineers telling me to go in and clear the cache and do this and do that I've never had a phone in my life that I've even had to enter the settings more than once a year you it may be ok if you've got all day to sit around or you're working in an office but when you're underneath cars only got time to mess around with this phone I even tried to sell it this week but nobody wants it it is in immaculate condition and you can't give it away
0 Likes