Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 10:48 AM)
BlixeRemastered
Explorer
Options
I get that there is a protect battery option and I have been using that since day 1 of using my phone but is there a way to see my battery life on my A33 5G
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do you mean tonnes what's been using your battery or a way to see your battery health @BlixeRemastered  ?

For battery health you could look to apps such as CPU-Z in the Playstore.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BlixeRemastered
Explorer
Options
Is there a way to see specific battery life like apple, otherwise I'm fine with cpu z
0 Likes
Solution
JerryS
Voyager
Options
If you're thinking about a percentage battery health figure, an app like AccuBattery can estimate and monitor the battery and give you a percentage estimate of health. It takes several charge cycles to start to build up the data. Bear in mind it is an estimate and also runs in the background so could effect your battery life. I used AccuBattery for a while and it was OK, I don't think it had a massive effect on battery life for me.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@BlixeRemastered: You can head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery, and tap on the usage graph to gain a better understanding of your battery life. Furthermore, head to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics > Battery status. 

0 Likes