Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drainage since latest update

(Topic created on: 05-11-2022 10:17 PM)
pauladeab
First Poster
Options
I'm having trouble with battery drainage since the last update. I was getting support from live chat re: cache clearing etc but I know it's since the upgrade. I barely use extra apps, limited social networks. Notifications on email, msg & WhatsApp only. No permissions unless essential. My phone is only 18 mths old. I don't charge it overnight. This issue happened immediately. Can someone help me with this please?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes clearing the phone's System Partition Section does work hence the suggestion to do so @pauladeab 

i.e 

Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Can you use the phone from ¹⁰⁰% battery 🔋 to around ¹⁵% ,and then go into your phone's Device Care and Battery Section and screenshot that also using the scroll capture option to show All the apps including the phone's top information bar ,and then add that to your thread here so we can see what's going on.

Another troubleshooting guide is to use Safe Mode.

i.e 

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes