Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 04:33 PM)
Han
Student
Options
Hi I have an a70 it has just had an software update but now the battery is draining really fast - it is on 15% already and was at 60% at 8am
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It is amazing how many gremlins and the like come down with software updates Han. The best place to start is to empty your cache partition on your a70. It is good practise to empty your cache partition after every software update but I must confess that I don't and I will only empty mine when battery problems arise etc. YouTube has good videos on it explaining how to empty the cache partition on any phone. I just dialed in how to empty the cache partition on a Samsung A70 in the search bar on YouTube and below is three videos that came up. The top one was all you will need for instance Han. Good luck. Hope this works for you. 👍👍

Screenshot_20210301-103109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Han
Student
Options
Thanks will give this a try 😁
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
what update did you just receive?
0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options

Ive tried so much can u email me as I find it so hard to sort out my battery drain

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sarasphotobox: If you would like to reach out to other Community members in private, please use the Messages feature by tapping on your profile picture > Messages. 

0 Likes