Troubleshooter
Options
Has anyone with an A52 5G received the August update yet 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
littletime
Journeyman
Options
I've sent one using the pre-installed Samsung Members app and encourage others to do the same.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I have just sent one to with a screen recording attached showing it happening.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Is your a52 5g an unlocked device ? There's a new update being pushed ending in AUH9 for UK Germany etc can u check to see if u receive it ? I have checked but nothing for me yet.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Disregard my post it's for the a52s 5g but the update I seen just says the a52 5g that's why I got mixed up. Hopefully won't be long till there's a fix for our issue.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Just got a reply for samsung about hotspot not working when switching it to 5ghz mode it will be fixed in the next update 😁Screenshot_20210913-140756_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi littletime has your hotspot issue been fixed ? They told me it would be fixed in an upcoming update but I got the September update without a fix since then I have sent another 3 error reports and there saying that I haven't sent error logs etc but I done it through the members app I have just sent another there with a screen record to even though I have done it before hopefully it gets fixed ASAP
0 Likes
littletime
Journeyman
Options
Hi Rob. I too applied the September update but found it had not fixed the issue. I since sent another report.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok cheers for letting me know hopefully it's fixed in the October update.
0 Likes