Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio issues with A21S and Renault MediaNav

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 01:30 PM)
OldMan57
First Poster
Options

Hi.

I have been connecting my A21S to my Renault Captur Media Nav, via Bluetooth for some time with no problems.

Recently, I find that, during a call, I can hear the other party, but they cannot hear me. If I switch to my Active2 Watch the audio work fine both ways. Ditto Apple Air pods. It is not a physical problem with the car as it works fine with my wifes S20.

I have deleted the Bluetooth connection on both car and phone and re-connected - no difference.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried unpairing the phone to your car?

Do this, then switch off Bluetooth in your phone. Next, go into your car's settings, and delete your device.

Once both are divorced from each other, switch your phone's Bluetooth back on, and let your car find it. Pair up, and see if that resolves the issue.
0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
I had trued that already, but I did it again. Still no joy. I think it may be related to the recent phone firmware release. The car software hasn't changed.
0 Likes
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Its a bit of a draconian action, but give your phone a hard reset to see if that corrects it. Don't forget to backup first, though.
0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
That is a last resort, isn't it? I'm a bit pushed for time just now so it'll have to wait. Thanks for you help.
I was wondering if anyone else has had similar issues.
0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
I did the hard reset..... it worked. Thanks
0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
No, wait! It only lasted a day ..... back to the original problem... grrrr!
0 Likes
Members_KJbJesQ
First Poster
Options

Hey !I have the same problem the last two months. I have tried EBERYTHING.did you find the solution???

0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
About 2 weeks later, a new phone firmware version was issued . It earned after that.
0 Likes
OldMan57
First Poster
Options
Sorry, it 'worked' after that
0 Likes