Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At a dead end....

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 03:09 AM)
jpsmithers
First Poster
Options
Can anyone advise me on wot other action is needed so I can use the Samsung A70 i purchased online , My issue is the Google login safety, I was told the phone was unlocked which was the first lie so before I realised Google was blocking my progress I used a web site to unlock my phone using iemi num and costing £35 but i thought it would end the hassle, the web company delivered after a few Days I received a code which worked in unlocking the phone but now I'm up against Google I tried to explain someone sold it to me and it was sim locked which I paid to unlock and I'm unable to use my Samsung A70 dew to there security block They repeat enter the name or number of account.......Google I can not provid this info ..... PLEASE HEEELLLP!!
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

To be honest @jpsmithers I'd advise to return the phone for a refund due to the issues your having with it if the original owner isn't helping.

Logins like these have security protocols in order to protect the phone and any contents.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
if it's locked to a Google account and the seller didn't have the details chances are it's been stolen