Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APTX support

(Topic created on: 13-09-2019 07:50 PM)
Chris140
Explorer
Options

Does the A70 support APTX and if so which version of APTX (Low latency, HD, Adaptive, etc.?

Chris

56 REPLIES 56
Muhammad1
First Poster
Options

hi there what mi 10 pro codec suppot ? aptx Hd supported ??

Vinci4ryou
Student
Options

iam regretting why iam sold away my One Plus 7 Pro and swiched to S20.

such a buggy software phone.

no APTX HD Audio support.

type C ear phones from other brand's are not at all working.

No 90 hz display refresh rate, 120 hz screen draining battery very fast.

so many bug's...

what a nasty phone...

please release new update and release us from this hell

Vinci4ryou
Student
Options
iam using S20, such a buggy s20, now iam regretting why iam sold away my One Plus 7 Pro
Buckethead
First Poster
Options

The S20 supports LDAC codec developed by Sony, 2 times better than the AptxHD.

ronaldoguedess
First Poster
Options

The sony earphones are ugly and a garbaged!

I just want to have APTX ADAPTIVE and APTX HD on my Samsung!
At least the Samsung with Snapdragon chips need to have it!

Cause I have some earphones with these features, APTX Adaptive, and True Wireless Stereo Plus, but Samsung just remove it from their devices that use Snapdragon! I can't believe it!

jloop
Apprentice
Options

It's a shame ! My old Samsung Galaxy S7 was capable of streaming music using APTX HD Bluetooth on my NAD C388 amplfyer. I had to change it for a Galaxy S20 who does not support APTX HD anymore. Shame on you Samsung. If this is not corrected promptly, it will be the last time I buy a Samsung phone.

jloop
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. I used my 2016 Samsung galaxy S7 to stream music on my stereo amplifier NAD C388 which receives APT-X Bluetooth. It worked perfectly, with a very good sound quality. I had to change my phone and bought the Galaxy S20. It is unable to connect to my amplifier... Shame on Samsung ! It is the last Samsung phone I buy.

jloop
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

And what is their answer ? Why am I uable to stream music on my bluetooth amplifier (NAD C388) using my brand new Galaxy S20, when it worked just fine with my 2016 galaxy S7 ?

saltinsea
First Poster
Options

Hello All

So finally, do we have any conclusion on this issue? I need to active aptX on my SS A70 as well. And now we come to the end of 2020 while this issue was raised in 2019?

arga
First Poster
Options

This is all such a shame