Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps

(Topic created on: 17-07-2023 12:21 PM)
pecķled
First Poster
Options
How can I see if there are apps running in background? Anyone know please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Settings > battery and device care > battery. Click on the graph it will show you what apps are taking battery. From in the settings you will also see background usage limits. From there you can choose what apps you would like in deep sleep or just sleep. You can also check your apps permissions what you have allowed in apps. And check in your apps info individually, check battery. See what apps you have set to unrestricted, restricted or optimised.
Neo001
Legend
Options

You can see the running apps/services in Good Guardians > Memory Gaurdian app and can safely remove them. Some apps/services will restart automatically.

You can also see the Running services in the Developer options (not safe to stop any service from here).

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just to add that it is best to put apps which are not used regularly into sleep Mode.  Deep sleeping apps will not receive updates until taken out of this mode. Some information here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/sleeping-apps-vs-restrict-background-data-usag... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @pecķled 

Your phone shows you when you open up your multitasking option that's shows your open apps.

It usually shows in blue writing at the top of the display..

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes