Pamhammond
Journeyman
Options

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
keith30
Maestro
Options
Look in the Galaxy app store or Google play store and search for what your looking for.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Pamhammond!

Which phone are you wanting to do this with?

And I'm not sure what you mean by "galaxykw10". 😕 Can you give a little more info?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Pamhammond   There are KS10 Smart Watches but not a Samsung product  and would not be an obvious choice for the S23,though possibly another model.  Anyway if applicable app for that seems to be  H Band and would need to connect via Bluetooth.

otherwise can you clarify?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Pamhammond
Journeyman
Options
My phone is galaxy A23
Watch galaxysmart watch galaxy kw10 I deleted the app I had on my phone in error. It was linked something
But I can't find it in Google play
0 Likes
Pamhammond
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your help
Pamhammond
Journeyman
Options
The app needed to connect my galaxy watch to my galaxy phone is
Linktohealth, but I can't download the app
AntS
Options

No worries, @Pamhammond

This the app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.world.health&hl=en&gl=US 

Any error messages you're encountering when trying to download it? If so, what do the error messages say?

0 Likes
Pamhammond
Journeyman
Options
The icon is on my phone but I can't open it
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Just installed it and tried it on my S10, and it does the same for me: just closes when clicked on, and occasionally with this error message:

Screenshot_20230321_155550_Device care.jpg

And looks like it's happened to a few folks since the end of 2022/beginning of 2023 judging from the reviews:

Screenshot 2023-03-21 153712.jpg

I can't tell if it's just with Samsung phones though.  😕

There's a developer contact email on the PlayStore page: wangl@king-world.cn , and it might be worth getting in touch with them by that email for further advice, @Pamhammond.