Sheri75
Explorer
Options
Now UTC called before the server has been fetched. Thanks in advance
13 REPLIES 13
Maria-Green
First Poster
Options

Would love to know about it too, been seeing these messages for two days now! They pop up on top of everything and screen freezes sometimes, I have to close  the app and open it again... 

0 Likes
Sheri75
Explorer
Options
I have narrowed it down to being related to a game that updated today. I searched it and came across the games facebook page which mentions it happening on a previous update, now I have to wait for them to approve my application to join the group to ask them if they are responsible for it again
Supremerulah
First Poster
Options

Yes, I just started seeing this error after Sims Freeplay updated today. So far I have only seen the error in this game.

Sheri75
Explorer
Options
Same game as me. OK thats definitely the issue then thanks
Debs25
First Poster
Options
I'm getting this too. Also on Sims Free Play after the recent update. Screenshot_20210728-190210_Sims FreePlay.jpg
Jpeters713
Student
Options

Yep, me too. And not only that, the new "simdex" ***** they shoved into the game, like we really needed more menus and more pointless *****, but yeah, now I am literally LOCKED OUT of buying anything from home store categories: infant, toddler, pool items, pool paving, stairs, and supports. I am ANGRY!!!!! I WORKED SO HARD, SO MANY YEARS, AND NOW THIS *****.

Jpeters713
Student
Options

Okay . So I can see a week later almost, plenty of people with same problem, still NO ANSWERS.......🤦🏻‍♂️

Sheri75
Explorer
Options
I know. I've managed to get onto the FB groups, simple answer is they're working on it but I've had no response from firemonkeys themselves
0 Likes
Hoang Minh
First Poster
Options

Me too. Same on my phone. I experienced all the error during update and my OPPO phone. So annoying!