Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anti scratch glass?

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 09:05 AM)
Miikki
First Poster
Options

I feel naive for buying a new phone with the feature "scratch resistant glass", thinking that this time screen protector would be irrelevant. I've had my Galaxy A51 for a week, got a cover for it and is otherwise as careful as common sense would expect. Always carry it in my pants pocket with nothing else in (like keys or other stuff), yet it already has a lot of scratches.

Was it stupid of me not to buy a screen protector? What does "scratch resistant glass" mean, if it gets scratched this easily anyway?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Miikki: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. The Galaxy A51 comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, which provides up to a 4x improvement in scratch resistance when compared to competitive aluminosilicate glasses from other manufacturers, according to their website. If you've found that the screen is being scratched during everyday use then it might be a good idea to purchase a screen protector or case/cover for the device, for an added layer of protection. To check out our available range, please check the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/all-mobile-accessories/?smartphones+cases+galaxy-a51

0 Likes