Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 - A52s 5G Camera Lag again!

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 09:32 PM)
Jaymes
First Poster
Options
Has anyone else noticed the continued issue with lag when taking photos with the native camera app. Has anyone else had the same or similar issue?
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Jaymes 

I appreciate I'm using a different model of phone however I'm not experiencing the lag you Unfortunately are when using your camera.

Sometimes if an app is misbehaving then a good tip is to go into Settings, Apps, Camera, Storage and Clear Cache.

And to ensure there are no updates pending in the Playstore and Galaxy Store.

Also occasionally another app / theme or launcher can be having an impact on others and the best way to see if a downloaded app etc is doing this is to use Safe Mode.

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ will help to highlight if an app or theme etc is potentially causing issues. 

You can also run diagnostics via the Diagnostic Tool in your Samsung Members App  and there is a tool via launching your phone app and dial in *#0*#

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Fckandroid12
Student
Options

Yep after the android 12 update my phone has completely changed. My camera lags and glitches no matter what i do & some apps have dissappeared 

0 Likes
Fckandroid12
Student
Options

How are you already in August 2022

0 Likes
Sorchao
First Poster
Options
I have just got the Samsung a52s for Christmas. Pictures are amazing but there's a delay from when I press button to when it actually takes the picture which is very annoying. Is this standard or can I fix it?
0 Likes