Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Android 10 for galaxy A30

(Topic created on: 06-09-2019 07:37 PM)
Worldlover
Journeyman
Options

Hello

Please let me know, when can I update my galaxy A30 to latest android version 10?(last update was for 1th July)

Thank you in advance

10 REPLIES 10
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options
After having a look, there's no official information on when this is going to be released to Samsung phones, but you can keep an eye out on the Samsung Members application. This usually displays a timetable for when different updates such as Android 10 start to become available!
CristianGabriel
Pioneer
Options

you can expect it next year

0 Likes
lagutinxxx
First Poster
Options

Когда буду 10 android Samsung Galaxy A30 :black-universal-recycling-symbol:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Initially Samsung A30 A30s will get Android 10 with ONEUI 2.0 inside, but you will need to wait a little bit, first will go the greats phones and progressively Android 10 will be introduce to us after premiere of the greats, to the rest. I suposse around 4-3 month as minimal.

Also the list of affected mobiles can variety depending of the real tests and futures changes done. But it could be possible, the upgrade, at the moment.

Good night :party-popper:

0 Likes
Ghanshyam
First Poster
Options

@Worldlover wrote:

Hello

Please let me know, when can I update my galaxy A30 to latest android version 10?(last update was for 1th July)

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Ahmed12mahmoud
First Poster
Options

@RpBP wrote:

Initially Samsung A30 A30s will get Android 10 with ONEUI 2.0 inside, but you will need to wait a little bit, first will go the greats phones and progressively Android 10 will be introduce to us after premiere of the greats, to the rest. I suposse around 4-3 month as minimal.

Also the list of affected mobiles can variety depending of the real tests and futures changes done. But it could be possible, the upgrade, at the moment.

Good night :party-popper:

0 Likes
_nobodyy
First Poster
Options

Android 10 for the Galaxy A30 is officially coming out in January 2020 while the A30s is coming in May 2020. This is officially announced by Samsung, in the Samsung members app. You can view the dates here: Screenshot_20200103-164038_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
Worldlover
Journeyman
Options

For those who want to know, android 10 for galaxy A30 just arrived in Russia ☺️

Android 10 для galaxy A30, сейчас в росси😁

Screenshot_20200219-125344_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
Dana11
Explorer
Options

DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CALL OR TEXT. 

0 Likes