Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 A70 Camera problem

(Topic created on: 23-04-2020 08:51 PM)
bruhmoment337
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung A70. This morning, I had installed Android 10 on it. I was happy with it until I looked at the camera app. On the A70, you can shoot 3:4 aspect ratio photos in two modes, 12MP, and 32MP (called 3:4H). When I tried zooming in for a photo on 32MP mode. It said that it couldn't zoom in on that mode. However, on 12MP, zooming in was working perfectly. Strangely, before installing Android 10, I never experienced this problem? Did they do this on purpose?

40 REPLIES 40
BeakerHorne
Student
Options

Hi, I too have just updated to android 10 and noticed the wide is missing, but if you set the  ratio to 3:4 not 3:4H it comes back

BeakerHorne
Student
Options
It's only 8 MP, but it was before the update
0 Likes
DanielRobboSon
First Poster
Options

I also have this problem. I cannot zoom with 32MP on any camera mode. It worked before the update.Screenshot_20200418-185626_Camera.jpg

Naven
First Poster
Options

Im having the same issue on my galaxy a50 and its a pity cause i used the 25mp mode but there is no zoom available in it nor is there the wide angle option this sucks man😭

TheaSonza
Student
Options

I fixed mine by resetting my camera settings. 

Just click the gear button or settings button at your camera and scroll down. You will see the rest camera settings. Then after that you can finally zoom in and out

TheaSonza
Student
Options

I fixed mine by resetting my camera settings. 

Just click the gear button or settings button at your camera and scroll down. You will see the rest camera settings. Then after that you can finally zoom in and out

0 Likes
bruhmoment337
Apprentice
Options

Nope. Still doesn't work

0 Likes
bruhmoment337
Apprentice
Options
That's because it resets it to 3:4 and not 3:4H. If you select 3:4H and try zooming in again it still wouldn't work.
0 Likes
James_Eck
Journeyman
Options

Still doesn't work unless we get One UI 2.1 or something that fixes the back end. 

0 Likes
MauraneVM
First Poster
Options

Same here, I always use the 25mp mode on my A50 and I hate not being able to zoom in now! I really hope this gets solved, because I bought this phone for its camera.