Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all my apps are crashing

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 09:55 PM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
All my apps are crashing. All of them. I cant open any and I just need this to be fixed
Go to solution
142 REPLIES 142
Westy1971
First Poster
Options
same issue on s20 ultra

20210216_125546_8982.jpg

0 Likes
byls
Apprentice
Options
same issue on my s10
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

lovely  pooch :dog-face: 😍

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Tonijh
First Poster
Options
same on Note 10+
0 Likes
JamesHeeley
First Poster
Options
iv got same problem with my s20 ultra I thought my phone broke Iv looked into it and iv cancelled the update for android system webview on play store an reset my phone an it seem to have worked I can now go on all my apps that crashes
0 Likes
龙的传人
Apprentice
Options
Just after the the update, some apps have stopped working and seemingly it was due to Android WebView. Android WebView is a system component powered by Chrome that allows Android apps to display web content on apps without actually opening any browser. How to uninstall Android System WebView: 1. Open Google Play Store 2. Search "Android System WebView" 3. tap Uninstall This app may still reinstall itself, hence, we will stop the auto update: 1. Still in Google Play Store 2. Tap Menu (3 lines in upper left) 3. Settings 4. Auto update apps 5. Select Don't auto-update apps Next, turn off and on the phone. 
jezcrewe
First Poster
Options
thank you my apps were crashing and I nearly did a factory reset.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I just had an update for android system webview on the Google store. Think it may have fixed the issue. I only had the one app crashing and it seems to be working fine now.
龙的传人
Apprentice
Options
thats great it works
0 Likes
AmberLouise
Navigator
Options
It seems android web view was making apps crash. It's had an update today and seems to be working fine since I've updated it again.