Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

all my apps are crashing

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 05:10 PM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
All my apps are crashing. All of them. I cant open any and I just need this to be fixed
142 REPLIES 142
ceecee86
First Poster
Options
My Samsung a20e apps keep closing before they open,  can anyone suggest what I can do to fix the problem 
0 Likes
Rs16ipete
Apprentice
Options
Also you might need to update chrome as well, just did it on my A71. No issues anymore
0 Likes
FabBibi
First Poster
Options
Hi someone's just sent me this link apparently this should help fix the problem. I was having the same problem after software update on my S10+
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview&hl=en_AU&gl=US
0 Likes
FabBibi
First Poster
Options
hope this helps
0 Likes
GaRbi82
Explorer
Options
I have 2 samsung A20 phones and they were crashing a lot today. They are both doing the dame thing crash8ng on multiple apps.
0 Likes
Nhilandra
Journeyman
Options
Update android system webview. Google put out a buggy update. There is a new version out now that fixes it.
TVS62
First Poster
Options
I managed to cure it i think. Go to settings, apps, Google playstore. Click on 3 dots at top. Uninstall updates. Then go to playstore and update webview service and then update chrome in playstore. Good luck.
0 Likes
FabBibi
First Poster
Options
Hi ADAM8363 and Rs16ipte thank you both seems to be working after your advice. 🌺🌺🌺😊👍
0 Likes
dewill
Journeyman
Options
how do we do this my A10 is doing exactly the same
0 Likes
kitkat72
First Poster
Options
playstore doesn't give me the option to update (or install) and in settings, webview is disabled and the enable option is greyed out. any advice on how to enable it and then update?
0 Likes