Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

all my apps are crashing

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 01:18 AM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
All my apps are crashing. All of them. I cant open any and I just need this to be fixed
142 REPLIES 142
Yasmine
Explorer
Options
I see. Please go to settings > Apps > Show system apps > Android System Webview, click on this app and then, uninstall updates. ^Alex
0 Likes
jquizz
First Poster
Options
uninstalled webview it works now
0 Likes
berge2
Student
Options
I've just gone onto the android store and uninstalled the android system webview . now everything's working fine!
0 Likes
BlueDragon90
Student
Options

I got a couple of apps to work by disabling chrome (after searching on web for an hour, android system webview was already disabled), but still more apps (at least 7 if I counted correctly) aren't working including a couple of authenticator apps I need to be able to log to some services so this need to be fixed asap.

0 Likes
XGYT
Journeyman
Options
I don't know of its just me, but ever since the one UI 3.1 update on my Samsung a71, random apps having been crashing, either on startup or trying to do a specific things. For example, if I try to open amazon it crashes immediately, but when opening tiktok, I can use the app normally but when I click on my inbox/dms it crashes. Other apps also crash like my video downloader and stuff. I've cleared their caches, deleted and reinstalled them, they still do the same thing.
imgroovy
First Poster
Options

my apps are crashing too 😞 idk how to fix it

0 Likes
imgroovy
First Poster
Options

how did you uninstall webview it only says disable?

0 Likes
Billydog
Journeyman
Options
Hi there, you need to: go to Google play store>search web view>uninstall
XGYT
Journeyman
Options
It worked, thank you so much I was so lost on how to fix it. How did you find out?
0 Likes
Billydog
Journeyman
Options
I found the answer from this forum, so thought it was only fair to share the information, as it's frustrated me like hell tonight lol
0 Likes