Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKG Y500 Wireless Headphones

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 08:33 PM)
1514bear
First Poster
Options
Really disappointed that the offer of free wireless headphones for the purchase of any new A Series phone is limited to certain suppliers of the phone. I purchased the phone through a legitimate supplier,  therefore feel slightly cheated my claim was rejected. I wonder how many others have been left disappointed. 
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@1514bear: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Can you confirm where you purchased your A range device from? For future reference I recommend checking the terms and conditions of any offers you're interested in, as they will always contain a list of participating retailers in the UK and Ireland. For visibility, please see the terms and conditions for the AKG headphones offer below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/a-series-akg-y500/terms/

0 Likes
mamilwmps
First Poster
Options
Have had the same problem as1514bear, ordered through Amazon and that is where we saw the ad, but apparently the phone was on marketplace so did not qualify, well peed off as we were going to go for another make, but the headphones offer swayed us to Samsung.
Scotso
First Poster
Options
I bought my new Samsung A51 phone from Tesco, can I claim the AKG Y500 Wireless headphones please?
0 Likes
Chubbsies
First Poster
Options
Had similar issue. bought phone last week and O2 said we could claim. offer says till 2nd which is pretty disappointing, wish had been told in first place!
0 Likes
VickyP
First Poster
Options
Am I going to be able to claim mine? I ordered my phone in August, was advised had to wait 30 days after the purchase to claim. Trying now but can't find the link! Any help?
0 Likes
vixster
First Poster
Options

I am very disappointed with sky as they told me I couldn't claim the earphones until 30 days after I purchased the phone. so when I have gone to claim it has now finished. so i feel like sky conned me into buying this phone as it was false information by the person on the phone that works for sky. I have 3 contracts with sky and don't think I will be renewing any of them as I can't stand liars
0 Likes
Maceblack
First Poster
Options
I too was told that I had to wait 30 days. I now see that this was wrong and you had to claim within 30 days.
is there anything that I can do.
I brought my phone from EE
0 Likes
klambe12
First Poster
Options
purchased my phone through ee meant receive Free AKG Y500 Headphones with Samsung Galaxy A51 no instructions was told that i would have them within 45 days no message text nothing with a code.. i feel like i gave been ripped off after aways using ee and Samsung very disappointed ..
0 Likes
Disatisfied
First Poster
Options
Completely useless & deceitful " Offer of Free headphones with my phone " Impossible to raise claim on this stupid site that has no links on other forms to submit claim . How to lose & alienate your Customers Samsung !
0 Likes