Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility

(Topic created on: 28-05-2021 07:07 PM)
TrEzEater
First Poster
Options
I turned off my phone and later went on it again only to find voice assistant to be on and other problems. Firstly, the feature where you have to tap then double tap is so frustrating and not being able to access settings for a whole hour is definitely one of the most infuriating moments I have had in a while. There are a bunch of bugs and limited access in this mode. At first I was more concerned with my own situation, then I though to myself If i am struggling with this mode, how are physically disabled or intellectually challenged individuals going to navigate this device. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Tap and double tap feature? I've never come across that. "limited access in this mode" What mode? Please can you clarify?

0 Likes
TrEzEater
First Poster
Options
As I stated, I did not manually set these parameters, however to return my device to its prior state, all I had to do was disable the voice assistant feature. The double tap feature I was referring to only allowed for some icons to be selected, by either using your finger sliding from left to right or clicking it once. Afterwards, to open this icon, you would have to double tap it. However, settings could not be accessed through normally means so I had to repeatatively try to open it by selecting the incons from the very top bar on the screen, it took some time, as the setting options would disappear before allowing you to click it in time. To select the settings icon in the top right, I would continually click where it would appear for about 10 minutes before it finally worked.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OK. Have you cleared system cache on your phone?
0 Likes