Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the android 11 update

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 08:17 PM)
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Hi ppl just got the the android 11 update but it keeps saying that the download as failed and a have tryed it 5 time anyone got any ideas how to fix this issue 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@scotty82447: Are you attempting the download over the air on your phone via Settings > Software Update? If so, are you connected to a stable Wi-Fi network? If you're having trouble completing the update then you may wish to try Smart Switch on your home computer, which you can download via the link below by clicking on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' and selecting the relevant version. Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your phone using your USB cable and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Z7866
Pioneer
Options
Make sure you are using WiFi and if you have a vpn connection turned on, make sure to take it off.
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Thanks very much that worked by taking of the vpn
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@scotty82447  Glad it is sorted now, the VPN will have been the issue.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.