Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A90

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 10:18 AM)
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
i checked out the A90 5G on argos, and it said it was £269. is this true or just a scam?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Argos are a reputable company who have been trading for 47 years and have earned over £4.1 billion total revenue. why would they want to scam you?

View solution in context

Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Looking at it on the Argos app and the price is legitimate the specs are good for the price but obviously don't expect flagship features.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
kriab
Student
Options
it is true BUT from all accounts its not avail instore nor for delivery in most areas.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Argos are a reputable company who have been trading for 47 years and have earned over £4.1 billion total revenue. why would they want to scam you?
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
i dont know, but i saw on their website that A90 5G is cheaper than other models such as A51. I tried to double check on the Samsung website but there was no price for it and A80 when i tried to compare.
0 Likes
Solution
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Looking at it on the Argos app and the price is legitimate the specs are good for the price but obviously don't expect flagship features.
0 Likes
ThatGuyMeho
Journeyman
Options
bit of both I am not much on buying phones other than flagships but you my friend need to shop around Argos is not the best price for anything let alone phones
0 Likes
ThatGuyMeho
Journeyman
Options
I wonder where you get your info from but Argos rep has gone down hill sine Harvey Norman came to town
0 Likes
Solution
kriab
Student
Options
it is true BUT from all accounts its not avail instore nor for delivery in most areas.