Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A80 camera stuck

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 01:28 PM)
Holster
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone

I have the A80 and the camera has got stuck. Every time I press the flip mode to selfie, I can hear the mechanism juttering and it says 'make room for the camera to switch sides'

It worked fine and then 2 seconds later was like this. It's completely stuck and unsure what to do. I've reset camera settings and restarted phone. 

Can anyone help please? Has this happened to you and you know how to fix?

☺ 

18 REPLIES 18
Amaanabbas
Apprentice
Options

Hey .. i found a trick to fix stuck camera at halfway. I just put sime alchol hand sanitiser at the 2 ends of camera axis. I mean 2 points by which rotating camera is attached to frame ... i put 3 to 4 drops and trust me for me its working and i also put 3 drops and spreaded it at the place which is visible at back side of phone when camera pops out... hope it is helpful 

Raj0912
Apprentice
Options
Were you able to fix it??.
I was thinking to buy it but now I am scared
0 Likes
Raj0912
Apprentice
Options
Were you able to fix it..i was thinking to but it..but now I am scared
0 Likes
Raj0912
Apprentice
Options

Were you able to fix it?? IwasI thinking to buy it but now I am scared..

Does it lag or have any other software issue??

Plz tell

0 Likes
Amaanabbas
Apprentice
Options

Phone is tottaly awesome i recommended it to you but honestly... u have to take extra care of its camera ... its only issue.....  i really love this phone... 

0 Likes
Raj0912
Apprentice
Options

So were you able to remivr the issue or is it still there

0 Likes
Amaanabbas
Apprentice
Options
Yes.. praises to creator
0 Likes
Amaanabbas
Apprentice
Options

It was jus a little bit of dust and debris...  

0 Likes
SafeHeart
First Poster
Options

The camera in my device stopped a lot, and sometimes it never opened without the help of my hand, and I think that most likely the reason for this is the presence of dirt or some grains of sand, so I thought to put a little bit of the oil used in hair clippers and sewing machines, so I put very little on my side The rotating camera holder and I turned on the camera and with the help of my hand I turned it several times until it started to soften and it is possible with the help of pointing the air pressure tube on the place where the camera is turned helps ... I do not take responsibility for anyone who applies what I said wrongly, it may have worked for me and not with others, so I must Be careful when applying what I mentioned above....

0 Likes