Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A73 UK Release

(Topic created on: 13-05-2022 06:55 AM)
emailmjb81
First Poster
Options
Is there any news has anyone heard as to when we can expect the Samsung Galaxy A73 in the UK. I believe it has already been released but only in certain countries. Thanks.
16 REPLIES 16
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @emailmjb81 

The phone was announced 17th March 2022 and released 22 April 2022.

I would suggest to keep checking in on your Samsung Online Shop Site and via the https://news.samsung.com/global/  for further information when it becomes available.

techadvisor.com/news/mobile-phone/samsung-galaxy-a73. 

There maybe independents in your region that may sell the phone but be sure they are selling real Samsung phones and not clones, and if you decide to import one be aware certain features may not work or work properly such as Samsung Pay , 5G , Samsung Members App and the 2 year warranty may not be applied to an import.

As an alternative perhaps look to see if there is another model close to the one you've seen that ticks your wants and needs boxes.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hubert70
Explorer
Options

I think the way the a73 has been released is really poor, no dates, no areas listed where it is available and no areas where it will be availsble from official samsung sources. It is like they have nk respect for the customers!!

JamSam123
Apprentice
Options
I dont think it is out yet because I have been searching for this phone since it was announced I think I've seen on online it might be launched on May 25th I just predicted it might be out on that day not sure
Hubert70
Explorer
Options

Samsung are keeping quiet on this, when I was on the website I used the chat function to aske if tbe A73 was being released in the uk, the answer was "just buy an a53"

JamSam123
Apprentice
Options
So does that mean we getting the a73 tomorrow or will it be launched
0 Likes
Hubert70
Explorer
Options

I have seen a list on a review site that lists UK as a release area, but not when. Not sure how reliable it is but would prefee to buy of Samsung rather than the ones appearing on ebay, amazon and Google

Hubert70
Explorer
Options

Specsera website has August 20th as the release date, fingers crossed but not holding my breath...

sat1982
First Poster
Options
Im waiting for the release date too for the samsung A73....gone very quiet too...
Hubert70
Explorer
Options

I dont understand why it is such a big secret, hoping for news at the next launch event on the 10th Aug