Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A73 Charging dropped from super fast charging to fast charge

(Topic created on: 18-09-2022 09:19 AM)
edozguy
First Poster
Options

My Samsung A73 charging rate has dropped from super fast charging to just fast charging. I prefer the super fast charger. It charges the phone in 30 mins. The fast charge takes one hour or so to fully charge. I want the super fast charge back.I noticed this change after updating my phone. I shouldn't have updated the phone if i knew this would happen.Any help please or suggestions

Thanks.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@edozguy: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines with the downward facing arrow, to the right of 'Your apps' > Show system apps (toggle this on) > OK > Scroll down to USBSettings > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data, then restart your Galaxy A73. Following the restart, head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery > More battery settings, and toggle off all available options except Super Fast Charging. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Did you sort out your problem with the moderator's help?
That happened to me after I updated my A53 5G. After a reboot of the phone it started working for me again.
0 Likes
Members_jyO7kby
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem and tried your suggested solution, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Moreover, I don't have a Super Fast Charging option in battery settings anymore (only the Fast one). It seems the problem appeared after the last system update.

0 Likes
Members_jyO7kby
First Poster
Options
I got the same problem and tried the suggested solution, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. Moreover, I don't have a Super Fast Charging option in battery settings anymore (only the Fast one). It seems the problem appeared after the last system update. The phone reboot didn't help me as well, so I don't have the Super Fast Charging now.
0 Likes
Mahdi_mirizadeh
First Poster
Options

Hello.

The same thing happend For me.

0 Likes
Saad Shahid
First Poster
Options

My cell phone has Fast Charging option and its available but now on charging it charged in normal speed.  I followed the moderator's instructions but no effect. 

Any other procedure?

0 Likes
FKolivand
First Poster
Options

Hello, me to. it's strange enough. I don't have a Super Fast Charging option in battery settings anymore. It has fast charging option only. what should we do?

0 Likes
FKolivand
First Poster
Options

I have new A73 but  I don't have a Super Fast Charging option in battery settings . It has fast charging option only. what should we do? I did the instructions that you said. but it didn't work.

0 Likes