Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71

(Topic created on: 29-08-2020 05:58 PM)
Karen1979
Student
Options

Hi. My phone is 3 weeks old. Took a video recently and notice there is no sound on it shows mute. Why is this happening i have tried many things. I don't want to restore my factory settings plse help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
johnnystorm
Journeyman
Options
My A71 is a few months old and I have just noticed the same thing. It seems to fix itself if I restart the phone but it's back to being mute the next time I use it. I cant see anything in the camera settings regarding sound.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
meenahxx
First Poster
Options
maybe u shld complain to your network provider the place u bought the phone frm
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Karen1979 

Are you using the native built in video recorder or an app such as WhatsApp etc?

Please double check all relevant settings. 

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre can provide support.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
johnnystorm
Journeyman
Options
My A71 is a few months old and I have just noticed the same thing. It seems to fix itself if I restart the phone but it's back to being mute the next time I use it. I cant see anything in the camera settings regarding sound.
0 Likes
Karen1979
Student
Options

Hi I'm glad I'm not.the only person struggling. Hope if anyone can help with this issue it would be appreciated 

0 Likes
johnnystorm
Journeyman
Options
Just installed an update that affects the camera. Fingera crossed it helps. As an aside, last night my headphone jack stopped working until I rebooted the phone. 😤
0 Likes