Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 vibration Intensity

(Topic created on: 02-05-2020 03:31 AM)
Ashgon614
First Poster
Options

so I just received the new Samsung Galaxy a71 and I actually got it for my mom.

while I was doing the setup for it and finally finished, I realize that the vibration intensity section was not there is there a reason why they didn't come with this particular A series. Or is that something that comes with all a serious she had an S9 so something like that is I feel like a big difference?

Anyone else annoyed by this?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
If you want system navigation vibration intensity settings, install Samsung's one hand operation app from Google store.

If you want vibration intensity settings while typing, install Google keyboard app, Gboard from the Google store
0 Likes
KostaM
First Poster
Options

I know why they did it - the vibration module in the A71 seems to be really slow (and cheap I believe). 

I have Note 9 and got A71 for my wife. 

Both of us use swiftkey keyboard where intensity can be set.

In Note 9 it feels really sharp and immediate after you touch the key, so setting it to even low level still feels really good. I use 10ms.

In A71 the vibration motor seems kick off the vibration much slower, therefore, it feels weird and cheap. I think if you set the vibration under 20 ms, you won't even feel it because it's not enough time for this cheap motor to make the vibration. Having a longer vibration time makes it vibrate all the time without stopping if you type quickly enough... 

0 Likes
Abdullahafouf
First Poster
Options

Could you please update the Samsung keyboard, because it doesn't vibrate, when I write

0 Likes