Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 vibration Intensity

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 02:27 PM)
Ashgon614
First Poster
Options

so I just received the new Samsung Galaxy a71 and I actually got it for my mom.

while I was doing the setup for it and finally finished, I realize that the vibration intensity section was not there is there a reason why they didn't come with this particular A series. Or is that something that comes with all a serious she had an S9 so something like that is I feel like a big difference?

Anyone else annoyed by this?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ashgon614 

Just to say first I'm not using that model of phone.

In my phone the vibration intensity is found in Settings, Sound and Vibration, Vibration Intensity.

Have you looked to somewhere similar to there ?

If the setting is not there then that model of phone may not have that feature included.

A person can send feedback via the Samsung Members App.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Xenis
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Im also using the Galaxy A71 and I have noticed the same thing.

Where did the Vibration Intensity go? I see that some users have  this setting while some not. 

Im using the international version A715F/DS. 

@Samsung can you please advice?

0 Likes
mohamed30
First Poster
Options

Me too, I looked for it too much but can't find vibration intensity option. 

it's really annoying me . 

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

I have it on my galaxy a8 2018, so its odd the newer model doesnt have it. I dont know the rewson for this though, unfortunately

0 Likes
beckyt71
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I just recently got a A71 SM-A715F/DS, i have been going through the settings to personalise the device - but i have the same thing i go to Settings - sounds and vibrations - then there is only system sounds and no vibration options.  @Samsung would really like help on this

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@beckyt71: If you go to Settings > Sounds and Vibration, can you see an option called 'Vibration Pattern'? If so, please tap on this and choose your preferred option. It's not the same I know, however you should find that different patterns offer different levels of intensity by design.
0 Likes
beckyt71
First Poster
Options
Hi there, tried that too - all i get are the pattern options but no intensity.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@beckyt71: Yes, sadly the vibration intensity option isn't available on this model, however if you have a play around with the patterns, you may find some 'less intense' than others, if that makes sense.
0 Likes
beckyt71
First Poster
Options
I was just trying to make the keyboard vibrate when im typing but i have no viration settings. Settings - sounds and vibrations - then there is only system sounds and no vibration options - and all the videos and how to guides im looking at say that should be there
0 Likes