Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

A71 Super Fast Charging issue

(Topic created on: 07-02-2022 02:42 PM)
Cla55ic_Fanatic
Journeyman
Options

I bought an A71 nearly a month and a half ago, and besides the odd software hiccup it's been great. However, I've noticed that when charging, the lock screen says 'Super Fast Charging x%', but every 5-10 seconds it switches to 'Fast Charging x%' for a second then back again. I haven't tested the charge time from flat, but it always takes longer than the time displayed under the battery setting. I am using all the charging equipment from the box, so is this an issue?

25 REPLIES 25
PrimalRages
First Poster
Options
Same here. It was super fast charging earlier this evening, put it back on charge an hour ago and won't work at all but will on other USB c devices. Phone still charges on my daughters Samsung normal charger though. I followed all the advice except for total reset which I don't want to do.
0 Likes
DavyW
First Poster
Options
My a71 has started this issue also, the original charger either stops working during the night or it won't recognise it. My old usb charger works fine with after market cables. That's all after resets as well.
0 Likes
KatM
First Poster
Options
Same problem here. A71 won't charge with original charger (other phones will charge with it, so charger works) but will charge with another Samsung charger but not super fast charging. Have also found another thread with lots of people saying the same.
Samsung - what are you doing to rectify this??
Problem started about a month ago.
0 Likes
Members_SlCMaGr
First Poster
Options

I have also had this issue with my Samsung A71 as of yesterday. It sas down to 7% and I initially tried to charge via my USB c cable in my car. Now it doesn't charge with any of the 3 super fast charging adapters in my house (my wife and Son have Samsung mobiles). I have tried charging via my laptop and the usb-c to usb-c cable and it works . Also works with an old Samsung travel charger too 🤔.

Anyone find or know a fix for this ?

0 Likes
horizon
Apprentice
Options

Hi. I Hade same problem . just turn on your phone in safe mode . and after that plug your charger . follow safe mode instruction on Samsung  web.

0 Likes
Telugu community
First Poster
Options

.Same problem. My phone will only slow charge… solve this problem Samsung 

0 Likes