Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 Speed Terrible

(Topic created on: 19-09-2020 05:23 PM)
Markbryan84
First Poster
Options
Hi, I bought a A71 for me and my wife two weeks ago. The speed of the the phone is really poor. The keyboard has a lag and the touch screen is hit and miss (we don't use screen protectors). This is on both devices. We don't use many apps and have been closing them down after use. I'm in a 2 year contract and feel it's going to be a long two years!! What options do I have please? I'm based in the UK? 
4 REPLIES 4
Euerni
First Poster
Options
strange to have that issue on both phones iam using same phone now and find it to be fine worth its price as a mid range phone and has great specs, I've had plenty of high end phones but this is worth it have you tried to factory re set
FuzyBonesX
Apprentice
Options
Hey there Markbryan84 just to make you aware the samsung galaxy a71 is a midrange smartphone. its got midrange specs but it shouldn't be really poor as how your describing it. have you managed to update the software to the newest version.

another friendly tip I can recommend to you is
go to your settings
go go about phone
tap build number 7 times
then go to developer settings

scroll down to
reduce animations
and change from 1.0 to 0.5

also enable gtx force 2.0 graphic. it will boost performance to the maximum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
if you have the phone less than 28 days , you should to entitled to charge the phone if you have a problem with using it in first 28 days.
Hopefully this is of some help .
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

That's odd. My friend has an a71 and it's pretty fast and has a responsive screen and keyboard. Have you tried taking off the built in screen protector? As for the keyboard, the default Samsung keyboard is pretty garbage so I'd reccomend switching to Gboard (Google keyboard). On my a8 I have a touch sensitivity option, it's in display settings. Maybe try turning that on? If all else fails, I think it could be a hardware issue 

0 Likes