Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 screen freeze and keyboard lag on WiFI connection

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 08:20 AM)
Ad75
Journeyman
Options

Hi there.

I have recently purchased the A71.had it less than 10 days.i am experiencing freezing  and keyboard lag occasionally.when I switch to mobile data there are no issues and the device is very smooth.Can someone please advise if this is a fault or how to resolve this? Many thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Sazzie1702
First Poster
Options

This problem is crazing me ..... and now my screen is dimming for a second and coming back up ... anyone have any ideas for a fox ? 

0 Likes
Fatthinslim
First Poster
Options
just did a search for the same symptoms and arrived here....I have exactly the same. lagging and freezing. then turn wifi off and phone is super fast. put wifif back on and after about 15 seconds it starts again.... ll. just had a an update today 27 oct thinking this may fix it but no still there.....Samsung need to look into this as we all seem to be having the identical issue
0 Likes
sam2021
Journeyman
Options

Using Medium power save has helped the issue, wouldn't say it's gone but its better. Annoying as it reduces functionality but better than the keyboard lag / freezing issue. Don't bother waiting on Samsung for a fix they aren't taking any notice of how many posts there are for similar things.

0 Likes
Synestrya
First Poster
Options

I had the same Problem. I turned on medium power saving and it worked for me.

0 Likes
FjR513
Journeyman
Options
My A71 freezes regularly. I've tried rebooting, not factory reset, switched of and on wi-fi, nothing I've tried has resolved this really annoying issue.
0 Likes