Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 Samsung cloud issue

(Topic created on: 13-07-2020 06:23 AM)
Minko88
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday I got an A71, I logged into my existing Samsung account that I've been using on my J7 prime  (I always kept all my datas and albums synced). However, after setting up the A71, I took a look at the Gallery and I realized that just a part of the albums and some photos got synced to the phone. I was trying to restore all of them without any success. The albums were showing in the Gallery of J7, but not on A71. Then I toggled the sync button on and of at J7, and all the albums and photos that were not synced to A71 got also lost on the J7. On A71 it is not possible to view or download the items from the Cloud Gallery. Does anyone have a solution? The photos were very important for me 😭

5 REPLIES 5
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Setting>account and backup>samsung cloud>restore data>restore the latest j7 backup 

Hope this helps

0 Likes
Minko88
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately it does restore just apps, settings etc, but not the photos and albums. Thank you for your response.

Solution
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Setting>account and backup>Samsung cloud> gallery>(wait one to two mins) do you see recently added? If you do select this and wait till all the pictures load and you have the option to download on the top right 3 dots.

0 Likes
Minko88
Apprentice
Options
Yes, the photos just started showing, it still keeps loading. I will try downloading them as it completely finishes. Thank you so much for your help.
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

No problem, glad you are able to access your photos. its possible they would have synced with your device over time but this option allows you to access and download them all to your device manually.

0 Likes