Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 laggy camera?

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 08:53 AM)
jobriddy
Apprentice
Options
Does anyone else find this issue with the a71? I have so many blurry pics of my children because the camera is so slow to take pictures. I've contacted support and gone through a load of troubleshooting but no change. Since then, I've read a few things online where people have found the same. Anyone else found this or found a solution? Thanks. 
13 REPLIES 13
Alanimal
Student
Options
Same problem the camera is not fit to use.
Mike20
First Poster
Options

Hi, I had the same issue,  what has worked for me was to reset the camera settings (open camera, go to settings top left, scroll down to reset settings).  The camera is now as fast as when I first bought it and not laggy anymore.  Maybe a coincidence but worth a try 

0 Likes
belgradebc
First Poster
Options

Yup. Android 11 ruined the camera performance for me too on A71.

randod311
First Poster
Options

Yes, I'm on my second A715G, first one was great until it got run over by a few vehicles in the Street. I've had the second new A715G for a while now. Since the phone updated I agree, the autofocus (nor Manual Focus) is no longer functioning. The camera was always amazing, no longer. I may have to resort to doing a "Hard Reset" of the phone and not allowing and future updates?

Update: Solved / Final solution was to replace the Cameras from a Previous A715G with a smashed Screen (had been run over face down on rough Asphalt in the Street near my home). Phone takes phenomenal photos and videos once again.   Randy   AKA randog311

0 Likes