Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 keeps crashing on cod mobile (Battle royale)

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 10:52 PM)
Moony66669
Student
Options

I don't know if it to do with cod mobile or the phone itself. But every game of battle royale keeps crashing mid game. You then have to close app and restart. I have been to all the support channels on cod mobile, sent them a lot of phone information and even uploaded the problem on YouTube for them as requested. But this issue is still persisting. I really like the A71 but this issue is devastating.

Here is link in YouTube of issue, was just about to win also lol

https://youtu.be/neN05pBywkg

Help please

15 REPLIES 15
eraros1996
Student
Options

Yooo so a few hours ago, my Android version just got updated to 11. And from Developer Options, theres Graphics Driver option now.

If you haven't activated Developer Options mode, simply go to About Phone > Software Information > tap on Built Number 7 times until it says Developer mode has now been turned on.

After that, go to Developer Options > Graphics Driver > choose Call of Duty and choose System Graphics Driver

Hope this helps.

eraros1996
Student
Options

Also an A71 user here and I know how fustrating getting blacked screen on every game.

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

Samsung tab S7  + call of duty black screen

Android 11 One UI 3.1 qualcomm adreno 650 Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus

In the middle of the game, a black screen appears

FRANCE. Mode - Battle Royale

UID: 6749876156600221697

0 Likes
codmobilegeek
First Poster
Options

i have the same device is the same problem im taking my device back tomorow and geting money back , restarting the game id worked for me for one day and then start crashing again so there is no fix. maybe this is a war eletronic war , activision may be doing this on purpose for some reason maybe the sony that they are partners has payed a lot of money , they wana break sumgsung , why i say that? because 90 % of the phones i hear have a problem with this game is samgsung and even high end devices , my tablet s7 galaxy works amaizing i love this tablet but the game crash gess whats i have 2 choices stop playing this game or give tablet back. i have 12 hours to choose hahha. 

0 Likes
codmobilegeek
First Poster
Options

i have the same device is the same problem im taking my device back tomorow and geting money back , restarting the game id worked for me for one day and then start crashing again so there is no fix. maybe this is a war eletronic war , activision may be doing this on purpose for some reason maybe the sony that they are partners has payed a lot of money , they wana break sumgsung , why i say that? because 90 % of the phones i hear have a problem with this game is samgsung and even high end devices , my tablet s7 galaxy works amaizing i love this tablet but the game crash gess whats i have 2 choices stop playing this game or give tablet back. i have 12 hours to choose hahha. 

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

you still have the same problems ?

0 Likes