Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 keeps crashing on cod mobile (Battle royale)

(Topic created on: 29-07-2020 04:01 AM)
Moony66669
Student
Options

I don't know if it to do with cod mobile or the phone itself. But every game of battle royale keeps crashing mid game. You then have to close app and restart. I have been to all the support channels on cod mobile, sent them a lot of phone information and even uploaded the problem on YouTube for them as requested. But this issue is still persisting. I really like the A71 but this issue is devastating.

Here is link in YouTube of issue, was just about to win also lol

https://youtu.be/neN05pBywkg

Help please

15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Moony66669 

It maybe the phone which is classed as a  mid range phone.

The reviews are pretty good for it but it maybe struggling with the game especially on extended gaming sessions.

This is of course my thoughts on this but as I don't use that phone I maybe wrong.

Have you Google Searched for any relevant other owners experiencing issues like yours ?

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Moony66669
Student
Options
yes its all over youtube. The specs of the A71 is capable of cod mobile. I was on honor 10 before I bought the A71, and it played fine with a lower spec phone. I also played on the Sony Z5 it was pretty good, but had an over heating problem. My luck with phones is just bad
0 Likes
Mattyg23
First Poster
Options
yeah im having the same problem A71 black screen a few minutes into playing cod mobile. is there a fix?
MarcosGtz
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem with my galaxy tab s7, during BR in COD Mobile suddenly appear a black screen or app closed it. Just disable the game launcher in configuration -> advanted functions -> disable game launcher

ArunaA71
Student
Options

Same problem here, i have even went to the service centre, seems like money is wasted on samsung. Even the service centre could not resolve my issue

ArunaA71
Student
Options

Have tou found the solution yet, i have the same issue. It is so frustrating.

0 Likes
Rafa412
Journeyman
Options

I've been having that problem with the same device (6/128GB version), I looked for tutorials, re-installed the game and nothing happened.

I used game launcher and game booster plus (both created by Samsung), and turned on the max. fps mode for COD, and then the black screen came to ruin all my BR games.

I disabled game pluggins and game launcher, started a BR game and made it till the end with no issues, and still got a nice framerate over 40 with high graphics, which means I didn't really need that boost.

I guess game booster forced the mobile's hardware to improve performance, and maybe that boost, along with cod battle royale, which already consumes a good part of hardware, made the app crash resulting in the black screen.

So if you have any of this features enabled, disable them and maybe you'll fix your problem. These are the graphic settings I used:

Graphics quality: High || FPS: Max || Field depth: on (just this one is fine) || BR mode graphics style: Realistic.

Hope this works for you.

OMIDFF
Student
Options

Everyone who owns an A71 has this problem
I know people who play with lower model phones and have no problem. For example: a20 or a21
This problem has not been solved by Samsung or the game developer for a long time
I tried with the lowest graphics settings, but the game screen still turns black

I hope this big problem is solved because we practically can not play Battle Royale because we are always stressed that the game screen turns black at a critical moment and we are killed by enemies when we return to the game.

0 Likes
OMIDFF
Student
Options

With these settings . How many minutes or how many times do you play without the Battle Royale screen turning black ?

0 Likes