Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 Focusing Problems

(Topic created on: 26-07-2020 08:41 PM)
Rizzeii
Student
Options

My A71 isn't  focusing rightly the notes and books text things.  It focuses only 1 part bottom or the upper one if i manually try to focus. How to resolve this issue and anyone having the same?

15957923589544351368306825860009.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not sure if this will help @Rizzeii 

"Hardware test: 

go over to your dial pad and type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests.

Back Camera: Select Mega Cam. Align your phone and tap the ‘capture’ icon to take a photo. Verify that the flash works during this as well. 

Review the photo and let us know the results.

Let us know if your cameras focus correctly in this mode. 

If they do, then it highlights a software issue, if not, then I'd recommend popping into a Service Location to have your phones looked at by a trusty engineer at a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location"

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Rizzeii
Student
Options

Screenshot_20200728-131922_FactoryCamera.jpg

 got this result is it ok to have this from a71 

0 Likes
Mohamed-Atef
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem .

. when i am trying to take photos to text paper .. the image is focused from center and blurry from corner 

Arodpei
Apprentice
Options

This issue just started on my A70. Hoping that you have some sort of solution. Center will be in focus and there is a gradual gradation to out of focus towards the top and bottom. If I focus on the bottom or top of the image the out of focus area will go from the focus point directly to the opposite end. The only way I can take a picture of a piece of paper and have it be in focus is if I have the camera at a 10 degree angle to the plane I want to photograph.