Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71. Can't hear caller

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 01:04 PM)
Manny-C
First Poster
Options
Hello, I have a Samsung A71 on EE and over the past 4 weeks I have been experiencing problems when receiving calls. I cannot hear the caller but they can hear me. I have tried deleting recent apps installed, doing a reset, clearing catches and data, constantly restarting and closing down background apps but it still does it. It isn't on every call but it is getting so annoying. I've tried the sim in another device and it works fine. Any help would be appreciated but as mentioned above I have tried all or most of the obvious. .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Do you have Google Assistant enabled?
Try going Google app settings and disable Google Assistant and see if that helps

If that doesn't help try the link below

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/cant-hear-calls-on-samsung-mobile/
0 Likes
Manny-C
First Poster
Options
I'll try disabling the Google assistant but I've tried all the ones on the link. It used to work fine but all of a sudden it just randomly happens, generally when I'm expecting a call and need to take it. lol. I think a visit to the EE shop is in order if this doesn't work. 👍
0 Likes
Manny-C
First Poster
Options
Hi Steve, that hasn't done the trick. Happened loads today. Any help from Samsung on this??
0 Likes
Incoming calls issue
First Poster
Options

I am facing similar issue and its quite annoying. How did it get resolved in your case?

0 Likes