Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71 Camera flash missing in 3:4H mode

(Topic created on: 05-04-2020 05:57 AM)
Teyri
Explorer
Options

Why camera flash is not active in 3:4H mode? I clear camera cache,reset camera settings ,but the problem still persist! How to fix this?

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Teyri
Explorer
Options

Yes it's disappointing , because the advertise something that we can't use on 100%.They Misleading the users.

0 Likes
AsadM
Options
Hi @Teyri. Hope you're doing well. Lets try clearing the data from the Camera app. You can do this by going through the same steps you did to clear the cache but when you're in 'Storage, select 'Clear Data'.

Do let us know how you get on.
0 Likes
Teyri
Explorer
Options

I explain in first post that this doesn't work!Screenshot_20200403-123632_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200403-123821_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
RekashTT
Journeyman
Options

I did that also but still idk why it like that. That is very very disappointing. No use in taking photos at 64 mp if you can't use flash in dark places.

Rekash
Prince3
Student
Options

Yes it is missing in 64MP mode. What the hell is the use of it when it can't be used in any situation?

0 Likes
Prince3
Student
Options
Yes bro
0 Likes
MartinSt42
First Poster
Options

Any news to this issue?

Has it been forwarded to the Samsung developers?

0 Likes
Teyri
Explorer
Options

No the problem still persists! I also find that in 64Mp mode can't zoom and use effects.

0 Likes
RekashTT
Journeyman
Options

Yes it's kinda fixed for me. After an update last month it was partially resolved to where i get the flash on auto. It works aite for now.

Also there suppose to be a new update rolling out this month. Certain countries already have it. I believe its one ui 2.1 

Screenshot_20200711-083855_Camera.png

Screenshot_20200711-083835_Software update.png

Rekash
0 Likes
Teyri
Explorer
Options

For me camera flash is not active. I update phone before few weeks🤔Screenshot_20200711-173525_Camera.jpg

0 Likes