Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a71 battery drain?

(Topic created on: 15-07-2020 11:07 AM)
Geook
Explorer
Options

so I had this phone maybe a week, I do enjoy it alot, though noticed the battery is maybe draining faster then it should? I mean it isn't anything major, as with the super charger you can charge it back very quick anyway.

noticed at 100% it can go to 99% in a couple of mins. for example while playing pokemon go, the battery is around maybe 1% per 3 mins or so,  not sure if that's a normal range or not....

I've noticed alot of people saying they have this issue  so it isn't only me...  before you say, check your back ground apps,  blah blah battery optimizing settings and all that good stuff, check if bluetooth is on or location  etc . I have already googled and tried all those things.... you could possibly ask, evem as far as wipe cache, I am in the UK and have the 2020 april  update , I know other countries have the newer patch, but over here we don't quite have the newer update yet, maybe that would fix said issues.

but checking the used apps  show nothing like what it could be,  today it says I've played pokemon go for around 32 mins, battery draining 5.9% maybe that is a normal range, for sure lasts longer than my huawei p smart 2019, maybe this is normal , seen peolpe with way worse cases.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
SorinC
First Poster
Options

Same exact problem. I bought the phone three weeks ago. Last week, it started draining super fast. I charged it before I went to sleep and it was at 100%. I then took it off the charger and put it on airplane mode. Overnight the phone lost like 25% battery with me NOT EVEN USING IT AT ALL. Super disappointed by this. I think I am going to return the phone if this is not fixed soon. 

Geook
Explorer
Options

Mine doesnt drop 25 over night  more like 3 percent that's kinda normal though 

0 Likes