Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 touch sensitivity problem

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 01:23 AM)
Junior5
First Poster
Options

Hi samsung ive got an a70 sm-a705MN and its 2020 and my touch still got this sensitivity problem please i need a fix, an update, something, got November security patch. Its annoying but i really love this phone. Thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this an intermittent issue or does it happen all the time @Junior5  ?

Do you have a screen protector installed ?

Perhaps a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can help if you have one local or take the phone back to who supplied it to you to be looked at.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Junior5: Please can you try going to Settings > Display > Touch Screen Sensitivity > On, to see if this helps? Also, please go to Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity > Tap Duration, and reduce this number to 0.1. Let me know if this helps.
0 Likes
Raam
Student
Options

Hi i saw your reply on a post tlaking about glaxi a70 touch sensetivity problems and i also have the same problem and i tryed evrything to fix it witout any good.. that is common problem with the a70 thet ruins the phone using expirience.....

ddufour
First Poster
Options

When I play Pubg mobile, I have an intermittant trouble. I cant use more than one finger at a time. The only way to fix it, is to restart my phone. Is there is an update to correct it?

Please find an issue.

Kathyjusa
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem but my a70 is so touchy I spend more time correcting than working. The ONLY setting I could find was to make it more sensitive to touch which is THE problem.

Really wish I'd bought a different phone because its ultra sensitivity causes me extreme frustration every time I type which is especially bad because I bought it as a business line.

0 Likes
Bungot
First Poster
Options

A70 | android 11 | 60% internal storage | no screen protector | game mode: priority mode

Same issue. Touch sensitivity is still low. I had the touch sensitivity set to high but when I play CODM or PUBG, I would almost have to double touch the controls to get it to recognize my touch. This phone is a bit "insensitive" lol. please send a patch for this model.

Shroud
Student
Options

For me it's when i play pubg mobile and i use scopes, i start moving my finger to aim but the scope will not move even tho i have high sensitivity on all scopes 

0 Likes
Shroud
Student
Options

Same here lol, i rage quit every time because of slow scope movement and i have high sensitivity on all scopes.

0 Likes
Wilfjoy14
First Poster
Options

Hey bro, got d same problem but got it fixed once i've reset all the setings thru the settings/General management/Reset/Reset all settings , 

0 Likes