Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A70 problems after software update

(Topic created on: 06/04/21 07:58)
Lethabo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

My Samsung Galaxy A70 works smoothly when I turn it on but once I lock the phone ( I have to keep the phone screen on so that I can use the phone without any problems but once the screen turns off and I try using the phone )..the next time I wanna use it (turn it on) it becomes extremely slow and glitches and the screen brightness is on zero no matter if I change it..the screen brightness remains the same ( I had to turn off my phone to be able to text the message) it's as if I get one opportunity to use my phone properly without any problems before it returns to its "state of uselessness"

I tried to factory reset the phone (twice) but I still have the same issue..please help me

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Fiona26
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
My mum has been having trouble with her a70. Keeps freezing and restarts by itself. I would send an error to the developers using this app. There is obviously some issue the a70 are having and needs fixing.
0 Likes
Zolabud
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
Think its been the actual Android app.Mine was the same.Fortusnstly working again.Loads of ppl had problems.Hope it sorts itself.
0 Likes