Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 keeps restarting and won't stay on, please help?!

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 08:40 PM)
Smithing
Journeyman
Options
My A70 is practically new and has started restarting and not staying on even though well charged! Any help/tips is greatly appreciated!
9 REPLIES 9
oc20061
Journeyman
Options
My phone is doing the exact same thing and it's only 7 months old It just freezes shuts off then restarts itself constantly. Have tried factory resetting the phone or resetting to default settings? it sometimes works but didn't for me. And I can't find out what the problem is
0 Likes
oc20061
Journeyman
Options
and this problem has only started to happen since the start of November
0 Likes
Smithing
Journeyman
Options
Hey thanks for your reply. Mine started doing it this morning and I got it September last year. I've had this before in phones I've had a long time but not relatively new! I was thinking about factory reset?
0 Likes
Smithing
Journeyman
Options
Reset is a pain, but maybe I should try it if I get no results from Samsung or my provider.
0 Likes
oc20061
Journeyman
Options
Yeah you should give it a try but I've after complaining to Samsung about it. I've never had this problem before with a phone or any Samsung phone
0 Likes
oc20061
Journeyman
Options
also while I was writing the error report to them the phone locked and restarted 3 times
0 Likes
Smithing
Journeyman
Options
If it continues I'll try it. So you complained to Samsung and what was the result? let me guess they told you to reset then recontact. I didn't get provider insurance on my phone, I wish I did now. I've sent handsets off to manufacturer before for repair. I've only had this problem with phones at the end of their life effectively, when the battery is gone.
oc20061
Journeyman
Options
They haven't responded yet I'll keep you updated if they do.
0 Likes
Smithing
Journeyman
Options
Thanks 👍