Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 fast charger not recognised and won't connect to PC

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 06:30 PM)
I_Brad
First Poster
Options

I have 3 problems that I'm sure are related;

1. Phone no longer recognises fast charger. I can charge with any other adapter  and cable.

2. Phone not recognised by PC, either using the USB C port or standard USB port and cable. 

3. Car no longer recognises phone when connected via cable (I can still connect via bluetooth).

I've tried numerous cables that I know are working to try to resolve probs 2 and 3 without success. 

All 3 happened at the same time.  Phone software fully up to date (last update was on 23 Feb 21 and phone was working fine after that until last night), have checked 'fast charge' settings and USB setting is set to MTP.  

I would really appreciate any thoughts? 

3 REPLIES 3
jimmybob
Apprentice
Options
it sounds like it could be the phone is f###ed, sorry
0 Likes
Members_8WXXc69
First Poster
Options

@I_Brad wrote:

1. Phone no longer recognises fast charger. I can charge with any other adapter  and cable.

2. Phone not recognised by PC, either using the USB C port or standard USB port and cable. 

3. Car no longer recognises phone when connected via cable (I can still connect via bluetooth).

I've tried numerous cables that I know are working to try to resolve probs 2 and 3 without success. 

All 3 happened at the same time.  Phone software fully up to date (last update was on 23 Feb 21 and phone was working fine after that until last night), have checked 'fast charge' settings and USB setting is set to MTP.  

@I_Brad wrote:

I am having the exact same issue, my fast charger wouldn't charge last week. I have been using a different charger, it works but not fast charging. I spoke to Samsung yesterday, purchased a new charger which arrived today, tried it and the same issue.....no charging. I think there has been an update that has caused this issue. My settings are also fast charging enabled, I have even done a factory data reset and np difference 

0 Likes
MarkC7
First Poster
Options

same problem. did you find a fix?

0 Likes