Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 Charging problem

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 05:32 AM)
Marwanatassi
Apprentice
Options

Hello community im facing a probem with my a70 phone while charging with super fast charger when my phone is charging i can use it normally but when it reaches about 83% the screen becomes unresponsive but when pull the plug out screen turns back to normal or if i rebooted the phone it turns back to normal does this mean phone is damged? Or is it a hardware issue ? Because i think if its a phone issue why the screen works fine when rebooted...btw im not using the original cable beacause when the original cable is plugged to the device it desconnects and connects a couple of time then charge normal is anyone facing any of those problems?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There was a thread not too long ago where a person said they were having difficulty in using their phone while it was on charge @Marwanatassi 

Samsung told them while the phone is charging the chipset etc is running at lower capacity etc.

Now I'm not sure about that to be honest.

Of your having issues with your charging cord and charging brick then my advise is to purchase another official Samsung one.

Using 3rd party accessories can in some cases cause glitches etc.

When I'm charging my phone either by the original charger or via wireless charging I can use the phone as normal.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Marwanatassi
Apprentice
Options

thank you for your replay thankfully my probleme got solved i simply purchased another charger and everything is back to normal it was noise comming for either the cable or the brick causing screen glitches

0 Likes