Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 11:17 AM)
HK2K03C
First Poster
Options

My a70 drains alot for no reason, no particular apps or the screen. I got it replaced and I still was only getting 5 hours SOT. I then downloaded gsam and it stated 70-80 (varies day to day) of battery was being drained due to the phone radio. Can anyone know how to change this issue.Screenshot_20191127-111058_GSam Battery Monitor.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
HK2K03C: Sorry to hear that you're having battery issues with your Galaxy A70. Please attempt the following steps in an effort to improve the overall battery life of the device.
- Enable Power Saving mode
- Reduce your screen brightness
- Switch off GPS, WiFi and Mobile data when not in use
- Disable or shut down any applications when not in use.
- Delete any recently installed 3rd party applications
0 Likes
Sahal
First Poster
Options

I've been doing all that and even turned Off AOD and still my battery performance is very poor!! Before, once fully charged the battery life was shown around 1d 5hrs and now once fully charged its pathetic, shows hardly 13 and half hr.

Is there anyway to fix this issue or should I run to the nearest Samsung showroom??

Please do Reply!

0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options

I suggest downloading galaxy labs by samsung on the galaxy store, when you go onto it, you'll see battery tracker. Battery tracker will show the apps using your battery 

0 Likes