Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A70 battery drain after update

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 03:30 PM)
A70 battery drain
Apprentice
Options

Hi friends. My a70 battery drain much more faster after last update. I have got a new battery, but is still worse than it was before the update. What i have to do? It is not funny. For example, today samsung internet browser in 22 min of use, battery drain 17 percent, it is crazy. What to do? Buy new samsung model? If it will not fix it soon, i will never buy samsung phone anymore. 

6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well first of all
Did you get the new battery before the update?
Secondly, what have you tried to do to fix the problem?
Have you checked in battery and device care to see what apps are using the battery the most.
Possible if its the software update that's caused an issue.
You will probably find clearing the Partition Cache on the phone will sort the problem out
A70 battery drain
Apprentice
Options

I replaced the battery after the upgrade when the battery started to drain. the mirror shows that it discharges any app I used that day. for example, the samsung battery in the mirror shows that the screen has not been active for some hour, the samsung browser has been running for less than 1 minute, discharging more than 11 percent. well i will try to delete the partition cache.

Bhie
Apprentice
Options

I already read alot of topic here about samsung A70 baterry drain, but still no fix from samsung authority, same problem with my A70 batterry drain super fast after the march update

orgon89
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I tried all of the standard bot answers from the Samsung "help", of course none of them worked. I'm starting to think, that this update was supposed to break the battery life on purpose, to force customers to dispose of still perfectly working phones. I have to charge my phone 3 times per day, instead of every two days, it's completely ridiculous. It's also a quite obvious sign, that Samsung stopped replying to these complaints.

Med0
First Poster
Options

My wife and I have the same issue with battery life on both of our A70 phones. It's not as much irritating, as it is disappointing.

...and we loved and respected Samsung so much, for years.

If only love could stay.

Few years ago, I got my wife to switch to Samsung. I was so sure, man. Phones, tablets... borderline bothered/ annoyed all of my friends with stories that there is no, on any possible level, alternative to a quality provided. After March Security Update, it looks like I was wrong.

Shame.

I hate being wrong, and I've tried everything to get my "good ol'" battery life back. Not even a trace amount of success. Now, I realize that everyone here have the same problem. Probably, every Samsung Galaxy A70 owner. It was such a good phone. Surprisingly good. One of my all-time favorites, for sure.

Well, I "wrote off" (almost) all of my frustration and, in the end, I wish us all - A70 users - all the best of luck, either with potential patch/ update to fix this issue, or with selecting the new phone manufacturer. 

Choose wisely.  😉

p.s. To whom it may concern, I'm sorry if something was misspelled and off point, English is not my native language and this is my first post ever.

Anywhere.  (Not counting fb posts, of course) 

That could count for something. 🙃

0 Likes
Members_kakWEd1
First Poster
Options

This situation with the battery draining is just not bearable!! There is no reply at all from Samsung, so what is going on, is Samsung letting the loyal clients just alone without even decent information or a proper solution??

Thinking to get back to Sony, as there never had to wait for services to reply 

0 Likes