Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53s 5g

(Topic created on: 17-06-2022 07:39 PM)
Paulie1211
Apprentice
Options
I have a new A53s. I enjoy my music but I am unable to connect my wired headphones 🎧. I need to use a USB type c jack as there is no head phone jack point on the phone.i was assured when purchased that this would work. I have checked on my old Huawei and it works on that. I also cant connect to a TV using a type c hdmi lead.  Frustrating when I work away as a lorry driver.
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The jack may need to have a dac built in for it to support your A53s. The Huawei has probably got the dac built into the phone and not the jack.
0 Likes
Paulie1211
Apprentice
Options
There must a built in dac as my old Huawei in ear head phones plug in and work but I am unable to use them for other reasons
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Are you using a type c to 3.5 mm jack headphone adapter with your wired headphones? Or are they usb c headphones?
0 Likes
Paulie1211
Apprentice
Options
Type c to 3.5mm jack
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If this adapter is to your old Huawei phone it may not have the dac built in. As I once discovered when I used an adapter from an old device with my note 10+. It wasn't supported as there was no dac built in the adapter. It was an adapter from a hauwei tablet I once had. I bought Samsungs type c to 3.5mm jack. Doesn't have to be Samsung as long as the adapter has a dac built in. I'm assuming your saying the wired headphones will only work with your Huawei phone. That is probably because the dac is built into the huawei phone. Or have I got this completely wrong and your Huawei headphones work in the a53 to play music?
Paulie1211
Apprentice
Options
My Huawei headphones that plug straight into the type c work fine but it's my Sony headphones that I need the adapter for is the set that don't work.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
So if you plug the Sony headphones using the adapter they work on your huawie phone. It's an odd one, but the only way to find out if it is the adapter is to buy one with a dac. But very odd that sony work fine on the Huawei, but not the a53. And the Huawei headphones work on both phones. So I see what you mean. Can't be both Huawei phone and headphones with dac. I hope someone else can help you with this issue. As I'm not sure why they won't work.
Paulie1211
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your help
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Hi, which market did you manage to get the A53s? I'm waiting for this to be released in the UK 🇬🇧.
0 Likes