Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A53 lag

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 02:51 PM)
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

My A53 has been lagging after unlocking phone been waiting for samsung to fix this bug but still nothing after months 

It lags so much that while llistening to music the songs begin to stutter just like when a cd has a lot of scratches & stutters when playing 

Very frustrating 

Solutions?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Bigslime96 

Try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

As you know that doesn't help so

Thanks but no thanks 

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
That's weird, what version of software are you on? I have the A53 and have no issues with lag whilst playing music or unlocking the phone.
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

Android 13 February patch 

As you know all of them don't come from the same region mine is from panama That one contains those bugs 

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Sorry, I have a European version SM-A536B and wasn't aware the Panama one had bugs.Is it possible to change the region/country code for the software and then do a factory reset to see if that helps?
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

Yes i already changed the region code to brasil

But i'm not gonna wipe it

I'm just gonna wait till the brasil version gets an update after that I'll let you know

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Ok good luck. Just another quick thought, have you turn off the unlock transition effects under biometrics, not sure if that will make any difference but worth a try if you haven't already.
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

I'll try but i don't think that's it

It's a well known bug for the A53

But thanks tho

0 Likes
MrKaveh
Pioneer
Options

Did you manage to solve the problem? I have same problem with my A53, sometimes lagging when unlocking, specially when the phone is being charged!

0 Likes